Why Our Las Vegas Auto Repair & Tire Centers?
We had a meeting to discuss with our 20 key managers "who we are". We believe that how we act is part of our culture. The managers came up with the following definitions of "who we are":
- We are the leaders in the automotive industry
- We are the honest Las Vegas Auto Repair
- We are the oldest independently owned tire and auto service company in Las Vegas 60+ years
- A name you can trust.
- We are the good guys
- A local family owned operation
- Technically advanced
- We support and invest in the community (Boy Scouts, Chamber of Commerce, BBB
- The hometown repair facility
- The only place in town for one-stop service
- Fast and convenient services
- Provider of many lines of tires
- A provider of preventative maintenance inspections
- A facility with ASE certified mechanics
- The largest independent tire dealer with over 180 service bays at 11 locations and 3 truck tire centers
- A company that invests in its people with training and state of the art equipment
- A company capable of servicing fleet customers
- A company with a good warranty program... We guarantee satisfaction.. We stand behind our work and our products
- A company with no unresolved issues with the BBB
- A company that listens and responds to our customers ..We care about the customer
- A company that has served the community of Las Vegas since 1948
- A company with a commitment to continue to be the best in Las Vegas
- A company that treats their customers with respect and care
- We are active in the community personally and professionally
- We solve problems.
That is their opinion, of course, and we know the test of who we are lies with you, the customer. See what our satisfied Las Vegas Auto Repair Customers have to say.
If we go back to our history of over 60 years you will see that the basis for our culture came from our Founder Ted Wiens Sr. He had a philosophy of providing the customers with "Service You Can Trust" because he knew that establishing a loyal customer was a great business practice and the best advertising you can get.
We also asked the same managers to define for the website "what we do". We think you should know what they think so that we can be sure to be the type of vehicle repair facility and tire store you are looking for.
- The managers came up with the following definitions of "what we do":
- Complete Auto and Light truck repairs
- A specialty company capable of designing, fabricating and installing off road modifications
- A company capable of servicing large vehicles and RV's
- We meet and exceed our customers needs
- We leave a good impression on our customers .. we go the extra mile
- Service national fleets through the National Account programs
- Fix vehicles with after-market warranties
- Smog repairs that most aren't qualified to do.
- Alignments on specialty vehicles that many can't do.
- Provide retreads to medium truck customers
- Do onsite fleet inspections for commercial accounts
- Provide financing for qualified commercial accounts
- Provide a national credit card with 90 days same as cash
- Provide Nitrogen for tires
- Provide a timely response to customer inquiries and problems
- AC Delco
- Standard Ignition
- Hunter - align n balancing, and the many other sources available.
Okay, but what do the customers think. We get wonderful testimonials from our customers by mail, phone or in person. Would you like to make a comment about our staff or services. If so, please contact us or make a comment on our comment page.
ASE Certified Technicians
At Ted Wiens Tire and Auto we take a great deal of pride in our technicians and our General Service staff. We support the training of all our service personnel through the Automotive Technology (verify for accuracy) Program at the College of Southern Nevada. We know that new technology is coming from the manufacturers every day. We also have related clinics and training from our suppliers
We take pride in supporting the testing programs of ASE. We encourage all our technicians and service staff to train and study for the ASE Certification in their areas of specialty.
Our staff being ASE Certified has some benefits to you....
- Technician trained and certified to repair your vehicle
- Improves quality of repairs with knowledgeable technicians
- Peace of mind
- Testing is not mandatory so with the technicians taking the tests voluntarily means they are striving to be the best
- Confidence in diagnostics and repairs
The technological equipment of today are the tools that are needed to fix your vehicle. You should always be sure that the shop you use to make the repairs you need have the equipment to make those repairs. Our company has invested more than $3million dollars in tools, equipment and training to prepare our technicians and staff to be able to properly repair your vehicle the first time.
Some customers have complained of shops being "parts changers". The technician has an idea of the possibilities for the repair but because he is neither qualified nor has the proper diagnostic equipment he changes a part and hope it fixes a problem. If that doesn't work they replace another part at additional expense and so on. The question the customer asks is, "was the first part you replaced and I paid for really necessary to be replaced?" Good diagnostics with the proper equipment can help the technician find the real problem. It is usually faster and cheaper than the "parts changer".
If you are interested in learning more about the technology of our service centers please contact us or talk to the store manager at the shop nearest you. We are happy to show you the commitment we have made to giving you the best service possible.
Ted Wiens Tire and Auto Centers is a locally owned business in Las Vegas, Nevada. When Ted Wiens established his business in 1948 he realized that the community was only going to be as strong as the business owners make it. Ted became involved with the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, the Rotary Club of Las Vegas, Ted senior and his wife where involved with: Jaycees, Elks Club (Helldorado), Service League, Boy Scouts, LV Golf Founders, Las Vegas Invitational and UNLV Scholarship programs; Golf, football, and Basketball. Today with our 250 employees we have involvement continuing with most of the major organizations in Las Vegas such as the Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Clubs, the Las Vegas Executive Association (LVEA), UNLV Supporting organizations, the College of Southern Nevada, many churches, sporting teams, etc.